Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- 3 CUPS (360G) PECANS
- 20 FRESH PITTED DATES
- 2 CARROTS (160G), PEELED AND GRATED
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND NUTMEG
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND GINGER
- 1⅓ CUPS (130G) LSA MIX+
- Place 1 cup (120g) of the pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates, carrot, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, LSA mix and remaining pecans in the food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until the mixture comes together.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and roll in the chopped pecan to coat. Makes 28.
+ LSA is a mixture of ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. Find it in the health food aisle of the supermarket. Tip: The bliss balls will keep refrigerated for 2–3 weeks.