Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- 3 CUPS (360G) PECANS
- 20 FRESH PITTED DATES
- 2 CARROTS (160G), PEELED AND GRATED
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND NUTMEG
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND GINGER
- 1⅓ CUPS (130G) LSA MIX+
- Place 1 cup (120g) of the pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates, carrot, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, LSA mix and remaining pecans in the food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until the mixture comes together.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and roll in the chopped pecan to coat. Makes 28.
+ LSA is a mixture of ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. Find it in the health food aisle of the supermarket. Tip: The bliss balls will keep refrigerated for 2–3 weeks.
Happy holidays everyone! Enjoy the last weeks of the year with this delicious Christmas cookie recipe.
A tasty, vegan soup full of veggies.
This power boost drink is exactly what you need with the ever-changing weathers!
Just the perfect dish that provides the much needed nutrients and vegetables!
An amazing vegan treat for Thanksgiving!
Don’t let the elegant look of this recipe scare you! Besides being delicious, they are easy to prepare too!
The perfect drink for the colder days.
A delicious, guilt-free cookie recipe!
This is the perfect comfort food without feeling like you have a foodcoma after.
This delicious vegan soup recipe is very healthy and easy to make. Oh and by the way, it fits perfectly with the season!