Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- 3 CUPS (360G) PECANS
- 20 FRESH PITTED DATES
- 2 CARROTS (160G), PEELED AND GRATED
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND NUTMEG
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND GINGER
- 1⅓ CUPS (130G) LSA MIX+
- Place 1 cup (120g) of the pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates, carrot, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, LSA mix and remaining pecans in the food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until the mixture comes together.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and roll in the chopped pecan to coat. Makes 28.
+ LSA is a mixture of ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. Find it in the health food aisle of the supermarket. Tip: The bliss balls will keep refrigerated for 2–3 weeks.
This salad recipe is perfect for when you’re looking for something healthy, delicious and vegan.
Easy pretzel rolls recipe!
Delicious tahini, pasta pesto salad! And it’s vegan ;).
Extremely delicious & vegan burritos anyone?
Super delicious vegan pancake recipe for you to make in the comfort of your own home.
Anti-inflammatory, vegan breakfast recipe.
This soup recipe is perfect for when you’re feeling a bit sick during summer.
Get a beautiful summer glow with this delicious vegan buddha bowl.
Breakfast taco’s, because why not?
A super delicious vegan cheese cake recipe!