Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- 3 CUPS (360G) PECANS
- 20 FRESH PITTED DATES
- 2 CARROTS (160G), PEELED AND GRATED
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND NUTMEG
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND GINGER
- 1⅓ CUPS (130G) LSA MIX+
- Place 1 cup (120g) of the pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates, carrot, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, LSA mix and remaining pecans in the food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until the mixture comes together.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and roll in the chopped pecan to coat. Makes 28.
+ LSA is a mixture of ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. Find it in the health food aisle of the supermarket. Tip: The bliss balls will keep refrigerated for 2–3 weeks.
Delicious Vegan Energy Balls Recipe
Delicious Vegan Pasta Recipe
Delicious Vegan Soup Recipe with an Ayurvedic point of view.
The perfect little, vegan lunch recipe on rainy days like these!
Delicious, vegan recipe for a healthy and filling breakfast.
Cozy, warming recipe for these chilly autumn days.
Super Easy, Vegan and Delicious Oats for Breakfast!
A delicious and warming soup that will brighten up any day. Using coconut yogurt as the star ingredient. It’s vegan, soy- and glutenfree!
A delicious Crispy Tofu Bowl Recipe filled with lots of healthy ingredients. Tofu is an excellent vegetarian source of protein. The Bowl is filling without being heavy.
Studies have found that meals with high-protein content increase satiety. This delicious smoothie has got you covered with 25 grams of protein! The smoothie also contains rolled oats, which are low on the glycemic index. This will keep your blood sugar levels steady and leave you feeling energized until lunch.