Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- 3 CUPS (360G) PECANS
- 20 FRESH PITTED DATES
- 2 CARROTS (160G), PEELED AND GRATED
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND NUTMEG
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND GINGER
- 1⅓ CUPS (130G) LSA MIX+
- Place 1 cup (120g) of the pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates, carrot, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, LSA mix and remaining pecans in the food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until the mixture comes together.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and roll in the chopped pecan to coat. Makes 28.
+ LSA is a mixture of ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. Find it in the health food aisle of the supermarket. Tip: The bliss balls will keep refrigerated for 2–3 weeks.
A delicious, vegan tonic recipe with amazing ingredients.
A Delicious and Healthy Nut Butter Recipe
Delicious, simple and vegan Couscous Recipe!
Delicious, simple and vegan recipe!
Simple, delicious and vegan ragout recipe. The perfect comfort recipe during cold, winter days.
Simple, creamy and vegan soup recipe. Perfect for when you that extra nourishment during winter.
Simple homemade almond milk that's creamy, delicious, and entirely customizable! Perfect for cereal, baking, and drinking straight alongside baked goods
Delicious Vegan Dinner Recipe for the Holiday Season!
Delicious Vegan Cookie Recipe for the Holiday Season!
Delicious Vegan Pie Recipe for the Holiday Season!