Grainfree Cinnamon Crunch Cereal
Easy, Delicious and Vegan Breakfast Recipe
This cereal is the perfect breakfast recipe! You really only need a small amount to fuel you in the morning – not like the bottomless bowls of that we’re used to consuming in the morning without every really feeling satisfied, you know what we mean? Paired with a luscious liquid like hemp milk, it will keep you full for even longer. It will help stabilize your blood sugar, not to mention flood your body with the delicate nutrients and powerful enzymes. This recipe is super simple to make. Enjoy!
- ½ cup ground flax seeds / 50g
- 1 ½ cups / 150g blanched almond flour
- 1½ Tbsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. fine sea salt
- ¼ cup / 35g coconut sugar
- ¼ cup / 60ml – ½ cup / 125ml applesauce (½ cup / 125ml if using buckwheat flour)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- optional: ½ cup / 85g buckwheat flour
1. Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
2. Combine the ground flax seeds, almond flour, cinnamon, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir well. Then add the desired amount of applesauce and coconut oil, and stir to fully incorporate (you made need to use your hands if it gets too dry). Gather dough into a rough ball.
3. Place dough ball on a sheet of baking paper with another sheet on top. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough as evenly as possible, about 2mm thickness (not quite paper thin). If you’re using buckwheat flour, you’ll need to separate the dough into two batches to achieve this. Remove top sheet of baking paper, and using a paring knife, score the dough into small squares of your desired size (mine were about 1.5cm / .5” square).
4. Place in the oven to bake for about approximately 25 minutes until turning golden around the edges, then turn the oven off and let the cereal sit in there until cool (this will help dry it out and make them extra crisp).
5. Once the cereal is completely cool, break up the pieces into squares and place in an airtight glass container. Store for up to one month at room temperature.
Recipe via MyNewRoots
The perfect little, vegan lunch recipe on rainy days like these!
Delicious, vegan recipe for a healthy and filling breakfast.
Cozy, warming recipe for these chilly autumn days.
Super Easy, Vegan and Delicious Oats for Breakfast!
A delicious and warming soup that will brighten up any day. Using coconut yogurt as the star ingredient. It’s vegan, soy- and glutenfree!
A delicious Crispy Tofu Bowl Recipe filled with lots of healthy ingredients. Tofu is an excellent vegetarian source of protein. The Bowl is filling without being heavy.
Studies have found that meals with high-protein content increase satiety. This delicious smoothie has got you covered with 25 grams of protein! The smoothie also contains rolled oats, which are low on the glycemic index. This will keep your blood sugar levels steady and leave you feeling energized until lunch.
Warm home made comfort food, an absolute Ayurvedic favourite!
You can find the recipe of the perfect green summer salad here!