Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- 3 CUPS (360G) PECANS
- 20 FRESH PITTED DATES
- 2 CARROTS (160G), PEELED AND GRATED
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND NUTMEG
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND GINGER
- 1⅓ CUPS (130G) LSA MIX+
- Place 1 cup (120g) of the pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates, carrot, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, LSA mix and remaining pecans in the food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until the mixture comes together.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and roll in the chopped pecan to coat. Makes 28.
+ LSA is a mixture of ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. Find it in the health food aisle of the supermarket. Tip: The bliss balls will keep refrigerated for 2–3 weeks.
We have something special for you. This chana masala recipe is the perfect summer dinner dish and will truly put a smile on your face.
This is for all the Hummus lovers !
We just love it and chocolate makes everything better !
Delicious, healthy and super easy to make, this dish will lighten up your mood !
The fluffy vegan buttermilk pancake from Pickles & Honey will lighten up your mood !
The traditional Vietnamese noodle soup. Here is an alternative for all vegans out there !
Try this lovely vegan Thai salad with cashew nuts !
This vegan and gluten free Raspberry Oat Crumble Square is not just absolutely fantastic looking, it tastes like it sounds. Yummie!!!
Sometimes you are in need of a quick and light meal! No ovens and minimal dishes required!
The perfect healthy snack to indulge yourself in!