Prana is a sanskrit word meaning “life-force” – the vital energy that keeps us alive and maintains a state of good health.
Pranic Healing is a comprehensive system of energetic medicine, with a structured and specific approach. It is a no-touch methodology that focuses on the application of pranic energy to prevent and alleviate physical and psychological imbalance and disease.
It is based on the principle of connection between the physical body and the energetic field. By working systematically on the energetic centers and field, a new pattern is created that supports and catalyzes the body's innate ability to heal. It is a tested system of energetic medicine developed by Master Choa Kok Sui, and is taught uniformly throughout the world.
Before modern medicine, people had other means of healing, which we have largely lost touch with. Many individuals knew techniques of energetic healing for the alleviation and prevention of disease, and studied health and healing in ways that addressed the whole person—a physical, energetic, emotional, mental, and spiritual being. These courses are systematic, easy to understand and apply, immensely informative, practical and empowering. People from all walks of life have benefited from these courses. This is your gateway to the fascinating world of subtle energy.
This training is designed to expand the way we view wellness and healing in today’s world and impart a system of techniques to assist in the development of energetic awareness, sensitivity, and knowledge.
BASIC PRANIC HEALING
In this course, you will learn about prana (life-force and chi energy) and how it is utilized for healing. You will understand the energetic anatomy of the body, and learn the foundational principles and techniques of the practice.
- Energetic anatomy and the function of the major energetic centers (chakras)
- Energetic diagnostics or scanning - a technique to identify areas of energetic congestion and depletion
- Energetic Cleansing—techniques to remove congested or diseased energy from the body, organs
- Energizing—safe ways to transfer prana to areas that need healing
- Learn ways to protect yourself energetically, prevent energetic drainage and contamination
- Experience the energetic benefits of breath-work and meditation
- Divine Healing—using prayer and invocation for healing yourself and others
- Distance Healing—understand the principles it is based upon and how to do it
- Self-Healing—ways to manage your own energetic health and prevent / alleviate ailments
Marissa Klouwer & Paige Fulleton McFall
Date: Saturday the 29th & Sunday the 30th of July
Location: The Conscious Club - Lauriergracht 142, Amsterdam
Price: €305,- (early bird €275 until the 16th of July)