Miso Aubergine Lettuce Wraps
Easy, Delicious and Vegan Lunch Recipe
This is the perfect little lunch recipe on rainy days like these. This dish is really full of flavor and deliciousness. It’s hard to believe how quick and easy it is to put together! You could substitute the beans with a different kind of legume or even some mushrooms, whatever you have at home.
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 Aubergine
- 1/2 a can of kidney beans
- 4 large lettuce leafs or about 8 smaller ones
For the sauce:
- 90g or 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of miso paste
- 1/2 tbsp of tamari
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4-1/3 cup of veggie broth or boiling water
- a sprinkle of sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion
- a sprinkle of mild chili flakes (optional)
- Start by heating up the oil on high heat in a skillet.
- Cut the aubergine into cubes and fry in the oil until soft.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce together in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Rinse and drain the beans and place in a larger bowl together with the sauce and toss.
- Place the mix on top of each lettuce leaf just like little wraps or tacos.
- Now garnish with the sesame seeds and the spring onion and serve.
Recipe via AboutThatFood
Delicious Vegan Energy Balls Recipe
Delicious Vegan Pasta Recipe
Delicious Vegan Soup Recipe with an Ayurvedic point of view.
The perfect little, vegan lunch recipe on rainy days like these!
Delicious, vegan recipe for a healthy and filling breakfast.
Cozy, warming recipe for these chilly autumn days.
Super Easy, Vegan and Delicious Oats for Breakfast!
A delicious and warming soup that will brighten up any day. Using coconut yogurt as the star ingredient. It’s vegan, soy- and glutenfree!
A delicious Crispy Tofu Bowl Recipe filled with lots of healthy ingredients. Tofu is an excellent vegetarian source of protein. The Bowl is filling without being heavy.
Studies have found that meals with high-protein content increase satiety. This delicious smoothie has got you covered with 25 grams of protein! The smoothie also contains rolled oats, which are low on the glycemic index. This will keep your blood sugar levels steady and leave you feeling energized until lunch.
Warm home made comfort food, an absolute Ayurvedic favourite!
You can find the recipe of the perfect green summer salad here!